- HOT ISSUE - Grand Canyon Bison Environmental Assessment comment deadline is June 7, 2017
The EA is available on the NPS Planning, Environment and Public Comment (PEPC) website HERE
National Park Service Meetings:
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017, Double Tree by Hilton, 1175 West Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001…6 pm to 8 pm
- Thursday, May 18, 2017, Ben Avery Facility–Activities Center, 4044 W. Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086…5 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017, Holiday Inn Express and Hotel, 217 South 100 East, Kanab, UT 84747…6 pm to 8 pm (UT time) (5 pm to 7 pm AZ time)
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017, NPS web based informational meeting, for Registration or information, go to http://www.parkplanning.nps.gov/grca_bison…5 pm to 6 pm AZ time
- To comment…
You can submit electronically here
Or via US Mail here: Grand Canyon National Park, PO Box 129, Attn: Bison Management Plan EA, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Or at one of the meetings listed above.
- See the AZSFWC resolution opposing the transfer of Federal public lands to the states HERE
- GRANTS: NEW IN 2017 - application deadline dates have been moved up a month to allow more time to evaluate. 3rd Quarter deadline is July 1st. More info HERE
- NEW RAFFLE - Swarovski HD Spotting Scope Winner Jackson Anderson of Prescott
- AZSFWC Press Release - License Plate Grants
Be sure to visit our Hot Issues page to stay informed about important issues affecting sportsmen and conservation.